Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another easter egg from dad!

It's funny, I find some clues from discovering queries that my dad posted on genealogy blogs...usually it shows that I'm tying to answer the same questions that he was...at lest I know I'm not researching things that he already knew. (Martha Whedon was Rachel Clement's mother.)

And in this case, I have some information that my dad hadn't uncovered...so progress is being made!

=========================
WHEDON
Other surnames in query: CLEMENT

I am looking for information on Martha WHEDON. I am especially interested in learning of Martha's family, her parents, siblings etc. Martha was born 4 March 1809, died 4 October 1869. She married Daniel CLEMENT 25 February 1832. There were eight children: Caroline, Marvin, James, Rachel, Charles, Jesse, Alfred and Duane. I believe she came from Hebron and resided in Washington Co. (Query posted 12/22/98) George Harrington

No comments:

Post a Comment